Pelican™ iM2100 Storm Case, Orange
We were able to obtain a limited number of these cases. They are used, the outside is scratched and abraded. One might say that they "don't present well". There might be odd stickers attached. The foam has been cut out to fit electronic components, drives and such. That said, these cases are perfectly functional and can be adapted to many uses. The appearance does not impact their functionality which is unimpaired.
Picture is not typical of the finish of these cases.
What follows is boilerplate from the Pelican site. Tells you everything you need to know.
Pelican™ iM2100 Storm cases™ are the most solid injection molded cases in the industry. Manufactured with high performance HPX resin for dent resistance, the Storm case™ comes with the easy Press & Pull latches and the durable Soft-Grip Handles. Their water and airtight seals, pressure relief valves, and light weight construction make them the first choice for many industries. Features:
The case has unbreakable molded-in hasps that allow the addition of standard size padlocks. It has hinges with integrated feet that hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. It is carried by a double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core handle that provides strong, durable comfort.
- Two Press & Pull Latches
- Double-layered, Soft-grip Handle
- Two Padlockable Hasps
- Vortex Valve
- Flush Powerful Hinges
- Meets airline regulations for carry-on luggage*
- Lightweight Strong HPX Resin
- Guaranteed For Life
- *Check with your airline for exact measurement requirements
Specifications: Pelican™ HistoryFor over 30 years Pelican™ has built a reputation for manufacturing the toughest cases in the world. As a matter of fact, Pelican™ invented the category. Over these years we've seen our cases used for some fairly crazy activities...and important ones too.Pelican™ Cases have been thrown out of helicopters in Iraq, floated through frigid fjords in Norway and rolled over by SUVs in Tanzania. With only a few scratches to show on the outside, contents inside are left unscathed. These are minor details for major bragging rights. And that is really what it's all about. Getting your gear from point A to point B in the condition it's meant to be in: intact and functional. Because it might contain a large format camera that will shoot next month's magazine cover or a heart defibrillator that could save a person's life, you can't put a price on it.
- Body: Injection Molded HPX high performance resin
- Latch: Valox - Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
- Latch (ALT): Xenoy - Polyester/Polycarbonate blend
- O-Ring: Silicone Sponge
- Pins: Stainless Steel
- Pins (ALT): Aluminum
- Foam: 1.3/1.35 polyester
- Purge Body: Valox - Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
- Purge Body (ALT): Xenoy - Polyester/Polycarbonate blend
- Purge Vent: Gortex membrane
- Purge O-Ring: Buna-N, 50-60 Durometer Shore A
- Lid Depth: 2.00" (5.1 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 4.00" (10.2 cm)
- Total Depth: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Interior Volume: 0.42 ft³ (0.012 m³)
- Weight With Foam: 4.90 lbs (2.2 kg)
- Weight Without Foam: 0004.20 lbs (1.9 kg)
- Buoyancy: 26.20 lbs (11.9 kg)
- Minimum Temperature: -20° F (-29 ° C)
- Maximum Temperature: 140° F (60 ° C)
- Certifications: MIL-STD-810F / ATA 300 / FED-STD-101C
- Interior (L X W X D): 13.00" x 9.20" x 6.00" (33 x 23.4 x 15.2 cm)
- Exterior (L X W X D): 14.20" x 11.40" x 6.50" (36.1 x 29 x 16.5 cm)